Whilst we love having well-behaved dogs to stay, we do have a few house rules to ensure that all of our guests enjoy their stay.
- We only allow dogs to be left in the room unattended while you dine in our restaurant.
- We do suggest using a crate when leaving your dog for breakfast or dinner to ensure that they do not jump on the furniture or beds.
- We reserve the right to charge the credit or debit card used on booking for any damages caused by dogs staying at the hotel (including without limitation specialist cleaning).
- Please bring bedding for your dog and if they are mucky or wet after a walk, please do dry them off so that they are clean before entering any part of the hotel.
- Dogs must be kept on their on leads at all times.
- Within the main house, dogs are welcome in the Bar, Sunroom and Drawing Room, but not in the Restaurant. They must be quiet and calm or you will be asked to take them outside.
- In the gardens, we ask that you always clear up after your dog.
- A maximum of one dog is allowed per Coach House bedroom.
Should your dog bark or whine incessantly during your stay then sadly we will have to ask you to leave.
Guide dogs are welcome and allowed in all areas of the hotel including the Restaurant.
We charge £15.00 per dog, per night.