- Rooms and Suites
- Celebrations & Events
- Guides and Walks
- Contact Us
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto a user’s hard drive when accessing certain websites. This technology is commonly used across a large majority of websites. Most of the cookies that we use on this website are necessary to enable you to move around the website and to use its features.
Performance cookies – These cookies are used to inform the performance of, and improvements to, the website. They collect information about how visitors use the website. Performance cookies that we use on this website are:
Third party cookies - These are cookies set by another website in order for tools provided by them to function.
Social media and Mapping: At times our website will contain snippets of content from external sources such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Tripadvisor, or Google Maps. You can disable these cookies (see below), but it may cause the tools to cease to function.
As most of the cookies used on this website are necessary to the correct functioning of the website, we recommend that you allow cookies to be used. If you would prefer to block cookies however, you can do this through your browser settings. For more information on how to do this, you can visit AboutCookies.org.
To disallow anonymous Google Analytics data to be collected about your visits to websites, go to the Google Analytics Opt-out.
We, Penally Abbey Hotel and Restaurant, Penally, Pembrokeshire, Sa70 7PY, for itself and on behalf of its affiliates, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Penally Abbey Hotel Ltd and whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility or security of information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose (or to third party information, products and services). Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
By visiting https://www.penally-abbey.com you ("The Penally Abbey Website") you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
The information you give us includes what you provide to us when you:
- Fill in forms on the Penally Abbey website
- Correspond with us via email, phone or in person
- Report a problem on our website
- Register to use our site and subscribe to our services.
- Search for a product or place an order on our website through our online booking engine (Guest Centric)
Information that we automatically collect about you each time you visit the Penally Abbey Hotel website is as follows:
- Details of the transactions you carry out through the Penally Abbey website and of the fulfilment of your booking.
- Traffic date, cookies and your location data with your consent. Please see below for our cookie guidance.
- Technical details that include your URL, the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet and your login information and the setting of your time-zone.
This includes information we receive from other sources, for example third party booking sites such as booking.com and Sawdays etc.
- Your full name, address, date of birth, email address, phone number, financial and credit card information and a personal description
We collect and use information about you only if it is justified, required and completely necessary to conduct our business effectively and to satisfy our contractual obligations to you in connection with your booking for any of our services, purchase of products or otherwise.
All personal information that we collect will be taken strictly in accordance with our legitimate business purposes or where you have given your consent for the use of your data for a specific purpose, for example our email database for newsletters to be sent.
Using your information
We will use the information you provide for the following:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To contact you in connection with these contracts
- To provide you with information or services that you have provided your consent to receive, and be contacted in relation to, that we feel may interest you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you have chosen to do so.
- To notify you about any changes to our service, product or business.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
All personal information provided to Penally Abbey Hotel is treated as highly confidential. We do not sell your data on to any third party companies for marketing purposes or for any other reasons.
We may share your information in certain circumstances. These may include the following:
- When necessary in regard to any supply of products/bookings/services by Penally Abbey Hotel in order to protect us against fraud or any other crime. This would be usually by providing such information to a reputable information reporting organisation.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- When necessary in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of Penally Abbey Hotel Ltd, our customers or others.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or requested to do so by a legal authority such as the police or a court of law.
- A right to request access to deletion or correction of your personal data
- A right to complain to the information commissioner's office if you are unhappy with how you information is being used or stored.
Should you wish to request access to the data we hold about you please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Penally Abbey Hotel, Penally, Pembrokeshire, Sa70 7PY
Please note that we will charge a fee of £15.00 to provide this information.
The information will be provided either by hard copy or email and may include print outs, transcripts or copies of original documents.
Should you contact us, our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose any information to you
You have the right to control how your information is used.
You can also change and manage your preferences regarding the disclosure of your information to third parties and the frequency of our communications by emailing us directly with your requirements.
- Employee access to information
Your information is disclosed to our employees and representatives on a 'need to know' basis and we confirm that all such persons understand the importance of client confidentiality and privacy.
- Updating, maintaining the accuracy of your information
Please do notify us if your information requires updating and deleting. We will respond to requests from you to update or delete your information in an efficient and timely manner and in any event no later than 30 days after we have received your request.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain various links to other sites that we feel may interest our users. They are operated/owned by third parties. We do not have control over such third party sites and cannot accept responsibility should you decide to enter them.
Penally Abbey Hotel Ltd enjoys interacting with you on public social media platforms via our Penally Abbey Hotel account. If you respond to posts or otherwise post content on or via our official presence via these platforms we may use or republish you posted photo, text, video or other material. Penally Abbey Hotel's official account is present on a number of different social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
By posting otherwise making available any content responding to or communicating with us on or via our official brand presence on social media platforms/sites and branded hashtags.
Fresh, inviting and quietly sophisticated, our bedrooms have been lovingly restored.
Each is different, offering something unique. Take a tour to discover your favourite...View our rooms
Escape away to the Pembrokeshire coastline and enjoy a three night stay for the price of two this November and December.Escape to Pembrokeshire
Gather friends and family together this December and have a festive dinner party in our beautiful Courtyard!Book Your Dinner Party!
Bring Penally to life...Take a look at the hotel
At Penally we offer romantic, intimate wedding ceremonies followed by a twinkly candle lit dinner to celebrate.
For us, it is about the attention to detail, delicious food and a wonderful backdrop.Say 'I Do'
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Penally Abbey is the perfect place to celebrate the festive season, both with work collegues, family or friends.
A twinkly, romantic way to celebrate the New Year.
Celebrations will include a delicious tasting menu, champagne and gentle live jazz.
A family gathering, special birthday party or simply a group of friends getting together?
Our Courtyard space is THE perfect place to hold any event, big or small.
The hotel is family run which means our team at Penally Abbey simply makes the Boissevain family that much bigger. We feel that it is crucial that staff at Penally share the same vision and are passionate about what we are trying to achieve.Join the team!
Our friendly receptionists Alison, Lizzie and Serana are at the end of the phone to answer any questions and help our callers get excited about their trip to Pembrokeshire!Call Us